I Need Once Upon a Time Spoilers!

SPOILER ALERT IN THE COMMENTS! (Hopefully)

I'm currently binging on Once Upon a Time, which I started watching because like everyone does and I needed to know what the fuck is up!

The problem is that I am now totally hooked. But I have midterms and term papers to write, so I need the details! I am still on the first season, and Snow White just broke out of prison which the key that dropped out of the bed!

1. Does the Hunstman come back? He's ridiculously hot and I just want him and Emma to have three and a half children.

2. When are they finally going to go back to fairytale land?

3. I really need to know more about the dwarves backstory, what is going on, eh?

4. Why does Snow White have such a stupid name, "Mary Margaret" sounds like the worst form of alliteration ever, in my opinion. It sounds like people farting on doilies.

5. Is Sleeping Beauty / Aurora Rose in this story, because she is definitely my favourite Disney princess. A lot of people think she is a dumb bitch, but I think she's pretty headstrong for a sixteen year old girl in the fifteenth century -- just sayin.

6. I actually love Rumplestilskin or however you write it, does anyone else have this opinion? Although I don't want him with Belle.

7. Why is Snow White so dumb? Like stay in prison, what are you doing with your life.

8. Is Henry's dad going to pop up? That ruins my steamy Huntsman fantasy.

9. I cannot put Cameron from House in as Emma Swan, does anyone else have this dilemma? I'm like: you're a doctor, what are you doing?

10. When are Charming and Snow going to be together together in our universe.

11. Anyone else have a giant crush on Jefferson?

If you don't feel like my answering my crazy questions, just drop a comment about your opinion of the show or tell me what your favourite part was!

Also, be my Once Upon a Time buddy so we can gossip about it like old hags?
October 24th, 2014 at 04:03am