Adam Levine Is Stuck in My Head || 1600 Words on One-Shot

So I'm about to go to bed... but first I want to tell you guys...

I heard some random Maroon 5 song on the radio yesterday.. It wasn't Animals but it was one of their newer songs. I liked it, but now I can't get stupid Adam Levine's face out of my head.... So to fix my dilemma, I am writing a fan fic One-Shot.

So far... I have 1633 words, and I'm really liking it. Seriously!

A little preview... this is one of the flash backs

~~~


“I just met you!” Her squeak of a giggle filled the room. His lips parted in a smile she had never seen on another man before. She would be eighteen in one month, and this was her way of celebrating early. A random concert in a rundown plaza that no one cool played at anymore. Until he came along.

“Really?” He rolled his eyes. “Please, tell me this is not how this will end?” He motioned between them, running his finger down her low cut v-neck. His touch sent waves of electricity from her head to her toes and back again.

“How else is it supposed to end?” She bit her lip as his hazel eyes bore into her, touching the edges of her soul.

He leaned closer, so close she could feel his warm, sensual breath on her earlobe before he placed a light kiss there. “Maybe…” His voice filled her body, stirring something in the pit of her stomach. “Like…” His lips found a place just below her ear that brought heat to her cheeks and her legs. “This…”

She mumbled a few incoherent reasons he should stop, but soon, under the pure pleasure of his tantalizing lips, she found herself wrapping her arms around his neck. His lips widened into a grin as he tasted her collarbone.

“Do you still want this to end?” He whispered against her burning flesh. She couldn’t speak anymore; she pulled his thin, pale pink lips to meet her lush red mouth.

He escaped her lips, traveling to the spot below her ear; he pulled his name from her lips.”

“Adam!”


~~~


Yeah it's kind of steamy but that's what I like about it so far. And it has a lot of time lapses too. But I love the character I have for Adam. She reminds me of pretty much all his songs. :) I mean, she keeps telling him, 'NO!' but eventually she gives in because she just can't help herself....

I'm going to finish it tomorrow hopefully, or get another huge 1600 word chunk done, but now it's bedtime because if I don't go to sleep now I'll feel like death warmed over when I go in to work tomorrow.

I love saying that... Going to work :)! Ps. I love my job so far but it's only been 2 days.

Goodnight Mibba,
~ Nikki
October 24th, 2014 at 06:56am