100% Rant! Brace Yourself

If I was a five again, I would through the worlds biggest tantrum EVER!!!!!! But since I'm not, I am going to be a 21 year old bitch and brake something. All of you know that I have been having problems with my mom, all of my family has and now she has drug people she works for into this.

This coming week I'm supposed to house sit. Both the husband and wife have double checked that I am house sitting. So tonight, the husband text me and makes sure, then he turns around and says I and my sibs need to forgive are mom because its braking her heart and we need to stick together.

What the FUCK! I mean really, I know I talk about how we aren't talking and I give people both sides of the story, but she giving them only her side of the story and they shouldn't even know, because my mom has already put the wife in a weird standing in the fight, cause the last time she said something to them, she was in the room and so I was and you could see how she didn't want to be in the room. Then the wife tells my mom that they might not need her anymore, and this is after everything and mom telling them that she needs more money. She said that they might not need her anymore, but they would keep using me for house sitting. She flipped when we got in the car and how I should bump them up for house sitting. In no way am I doing that, they pay me enough.

So this coming week, my brother and I are going over there, he and I will tell them are side of the story and see what happens. Because I shouldn't be getting text from the people I house sit for, telling me that we need to forgive her and such. God knows what else she telling them!
October 25th, 2014 at 02:45am