Depressing Seasonal Hunting

Job hunting I mean. I'm sure this year so far is the one I have gotten the most interviews. And even when I think it turned out good minus one hiccup, I never get a call back.

But what is depressing about it is that when they call to set up an interview they say out loud, but probably to themselves that they have a lot of interviews. So when I get there and at the end of the interview they say it again how they have other people to call. It's so depressing and for a moment I realize that I forgot there are other people looking for jobs and that I am competing with hem to get a job.

I think at my last interview last week i kind of fucked that one up by saying I needed a job until I could get one in the major I was going for. But really what the heck do retail employers expect? People come and go, especially now that it is the holiday season. Not everyone is looking for a regular worker, it's just until January though I personally want a job that last longer then that. At least until I finish my classes.

Ugh this sucks! I hate job hunting!

In other news I kind of wanted to ask if anyone knows about this. It was some years ago so I can't remember where I heard or saw it. But it had to do with some doll in a museum that I think predicts the death of people or something about it turning its head when someone ask it a question or something and then later someone dies.

I don't know if it was Robert the doll or maybe that Annabelle doll though when i looked them up it didn't say anything about people dying after seeing them in the museum.

I don't know I was just curious. I was looking up the Chucky movies and it said he was based on Robert the doll and that's when I remembered something about a doll in a museum.

In other, other news. i have decided I am going to try and start posting a new chapter per week every Saturday. I'm not good with routines, but I'll try.
October 25th, 2014 at 03:47am