World Tour Blues.

Okay so I have this problem. Well it's more like something I want, and can't get. See I live in Mississippi, and there is never really any good bands performing here. Now I admit, Pearl Jam was here two weeks ago, and I really wanted to go and see them. And Motley Crue will be here in November, and if you know Motley, then you know why I can't go. My mom is like very strict about everything, music, tv, etc. And I'm not upset about that, it's just I can't ever go to a band I want that I love.

Now why I'm upset is simple. Pierce The Veil\ Sleeping With Sirens world tour. They are coming to Tennessee. And the place they are coming to is about a four hour drive from where I live. I asked my Mom, and this is how it went down.

Me: Mom this band I really love is coming to Tennessee. Can we go? Please?''

Mom: How much are the tickets?''

Me: They are pretty cheap. [Way more cheaper then the Motley Crue tickets.]

Mom: I'll see about it. But, yes you can go''

Me: -Explodes-

I was so freaking happy. I thought I was going to throw up. My Mom has never ever told us we could go to a concert before. So yes, I felt so very happy. Until my sister destroyed my happiness.

Now we all know that PTV have screaming in their songs. And Vic can get kind of crazy when he is on the mic. Swearing and all that. And my Mom will get angry. And I know that she will be very upset if she hears it. And knowing me, I would be trying my best to get on the stage, and maybe beg one of them to take me home, cause if my mom hears them, I would really prefer to go home with them.

So my dream of seeing Pierce The Veil is squashed, as of right now. I really wanted to go and see them. Like really bad. But I can't.

And you know what makes it better?[ Sarcasm face] The tickets to the venue are sold out. All. Of. Them. The V.I.P'S, the nose bleeders, EVERYTHING. But hey, it could be worse, right?

Do you guys have any bad experience with shows like I do?
October 25th, 2014 at 04:10am