Afraid of NaNo, Maybe Tweaking It? Questions and Possible Comment Swap

I've always wanted to NaNo but it always falls around a crazy time for me, right around when the semester's ending at school starts to get crazy.

On top of school this year, I have nursing clinicals, my regular job and married life.

I also have so many in progress stories, I don'r know what new story I would write.

I was thinking of making NaNo a way to just write 50,000 words, not just of one story but writing 50,000 words of anything!

Oddly enough, it sounds a lot easier to me to spread the 50,000 around instead of focusing them on one story (which I'm still thinking about).

So what do you guys think? Do we HAVE to write a 100% new story or can we add onto a story that's already being written? Are you doing NaNo? What genre and rating are your stories if you are writing one?

As for a comment swap, I would love to do some, my one stipulation is for you to comment first. I want comments to be 200 words, nothing in the first 200 about layout stuff. I will follow the same rule, my only thing is I don't want to read band fiction and would prefer original fictions, anime fanfictions, Game of Thrones fanfictions or other types of fanfictions.

Here's a list of stories I want comments for:

Goddess of the Hunt Original fantasy/romance fiction, greek mythology, first chapter is around 5000 words pretty long, I will read the same length for your story if you do this one.

Ashen Sky Original fiction fantasy, I want Chapter 1 read, skip the prologue

Dragons and Wolves First chapter only, I'd prefer if you were familiar with the series before reading it.

Blood Child Another Game of Thrones fanfiction, chapters are really short so a few chapters would be great

Dance with the Demon A Blue Exorcist fanfiction.
October 25th, 2014 at 06:58am