Offers + After Work Fun + Two More Days, People!

So... I guess I can admit this on here, cause I don't know literally ANYONE on here on any other websites or real life, aside from one person, but she is my Best Friend, so it's whatever :) Anyways, I am Bisexual or something. Bicurious? I don't know, I'm something xD I would never date a female, I would only ever be in a serious relationship with a guy. BUT... I would LOVE to try doing sexual stuff with a female. I never have, so I don't actually know if I'd like it or not, but as of right now I like the idea of it.

I've been wanting someone who can be my Best Friend, but I can also hook up with. Nothing too serious, but not just some stranger I hook up with from time to time. I need to actually be close to said person. Anyways, a couple months ago I tried finding people looking for the same thing, and pretty much nada came out of that. So, I gave up for a bit. I tried again recently, and HOLY COW SO MANY PEOPLE.

And I just got really happy tonight, because one person who messaged me is literally THE CUTEST female EVER. So, hopefully we'll get to know each other better and thing's will work out.... Hopefully :P

Moving on to less awkward subjects, though... XD

I got out of work tonight at 6:00, and Kayla and Billy picked me up from work after I changed. It was the most amusing thing because Kayla has short hair and she was wearing a winter-type hat that covered most of it, and she is REALLY short! So, when I first saw her I thought she was an 8-year-old boy XD Makes up for her looking at pictures from when we were 5 and thinking I was a boy :P Freaking B!tch. xD

Anyways, I knew they were trying to find someone else to tag along because they hate feeling like I'm a third wheel. They know I don't care, but they do. And that's all that matters to me, is that they care, because my Best Friend in High School never cared. She just assumed I didn't mind hanging out with her and her Boyfriend all the time without anyone else being there. >.>

So, they ended up inviting this girl, Chelsea, who I have met once before and she is my friend on Facebook. She then decided to invite two more people, which was fine, whatever. Thing is Billy and Kayla didn't know one of them, and didn't trust the other one. We met up with them at Chelseas house. From there we went to Applebee's for Supper. We were going to go rock-climbing after, but we didn't get done eating until 9:00ish and the rock climbing place was closing at 10:00. Since that wasn't going to work out, we decided to go glow bowling instead. We got to the bowling alley at 9:15, and glow bowling doesn't start until 10:30. We had about an hour and 15 minutes to wait. One girl suggest we go to a gay club, which we were all up for aside from Billy. Only reason he was against it was because he thinks clubs are dangerous and such, and would only go if he were with a group he could trust with his life and whatnot.

So, Billy suggested we just hang out in the bowling alley parking lot until 10:30, but the other girls didn't want to. Billy decided to stay in the parking lot, Kayla, of course, stayed with him, and I stayed with them because I'd rather stay with someone I've known since Kindergarten and her Boyfriend, rather than one person I met ONCE and other people I just met tonight.

We were pretty annoyed, because we planned this night for her technically, we were pretty much celebrating her Birthday (which is next week). But she decided to go clubbing with some other people rather than hang out with people who planned this night for her. >.> They came back at 10:30, though, and we had a fun time bowling.

In the parking lot after, when we were leaving, we were going around hitting each others butts. I started running and my Ipod fell out of my coat pocket -.- Just my luck xD I don't even have insurance on it. I did have a case on it before, but I took it off a couple days ago because it was kind of starting to bother me. I SHOULD HAVE JUST LEFT THE DAMNED THING ON!!! UGH! Oh, well.

I am SO excited. The closing Manager comes back on Sunday <3 Of course, I won't be there because I don't work on Sundays :P BUT, I'll be there Monday, and so will he (I think)! I will FINALLY be able to try and scare him again! this makes me more happy than it probably should xD I just miss him so much.... He is one of the closest friends I have... Which is pretty sad, but whatever :P I can't wait for him to be back.... Only two more days....
October 25th, 2014 at 09:03am