I Hate Pranks

I don't hate all pranks ... just scary pranks at three in the freaking morning. It is not cool and I will hurt someone ... for real. I'm freaking serious, not on purpose, but shit happens.

Why do I hate pranks at three in the morning? You ask.

Let me explain this all the way through.

It was about 1AM and I had just finished updating GAR. My sister comes in, she was staying the night. And, she brings up urban legends/ chain letters. Okay, to be completely honest, I'm a pussy when it comes to chain letters ... when I'm half asleep. So I pretend like I'm all bad, and completely not scared. Then, she reads this 'Carmen Winstead' ( I think) story. I'm not gonna lie, I kind of got scared. So I told her it was enough and that I was going to shower. And, of course she made this big deal out of it and rubbed it in that I was scared. I ignored her and got ready to shower.

So of course when she said that this chick could grab me in the shower ... I remembered her saying it ... in the shower. I felt my skin crawl a bit, but shook it off.

It's about 2:30 - ish AM and I was getting back to bed. My sister was (supposed) to be asleep on the cot I made for her. Well before I shut the light off and climbed into my warm bed I told her goodnight (no response). So I just thought that she was already asleep.

About twenty minutes later, I'm just about asleep when I hear someone call my name. I woke up and immediately asked my sister what the fuck she wanted (no response). So I decided that I was just dreaming it. Then I lay back in bed, and my gaze goes towards the hallway. It's illuminated kind of bluish, because of the moon shining into the window. And, see a robbed figure walking from my bathroom to my living room entrance, just pacing.

I'm freaked the fuck out. I'm asking myself 'What. The. Fuck. Is. That.' All while staring at it like a fucking frozen chicken. You know that weird feeling you get when you're scared shirtless? Yeah, I got it.

Then, all of a sudden I see the figure stop and slowly turn its head my way. It's freaking dark, all I see is a fucking dark face, don't judge me. I'm still there just staring at it, not able to freaking move. Then all of a sudden it's freaking running at me full speed. There is a small distance of maybe 10 feet from my bathroom to my bed. I fucking scream my lungs out, and jump on the bed.

It starts screaming, before it starts .... laughing. Yes, laughing. I lean up, pull the cord for my light... bam it's my freaking sister.

Now I can't fucking sleep. I feel like I've had a heart attack and am currently planning for payback.
October 25th, 2014 at 11:15am