Why did she have me if she doesn't want me?

Well this been happening for a while now..,and I can't hold it in anymore..I need to tell someone. I came here to "America" from "Hungary" a.k.a. Europe. My mom met this guy that was just using her for sex, and crap. I had to bring him coffee in the morning, and shit that he wanted.... On Christmas ave(My birthday) He said he had to go back to Hungary(where he is from) so he can tell his wife he don't wanna be with her anymore, but he didn't go back for that..he went back to fuck his wife!!!! So later on my mom found out about it, and broke up with him, and now he has another fucked p boyfriend from "Hungary". By the way my mom doesn't care about me or my brother... Now my mom is just using this new guy to pay the rent treats me like crap goes to fuck this 56 year old man(my mom is 40) EWWWWWWWWW.. that's nasty!!!!! So today is 09/21/2007, and I went downstairs to get some food but I stopped caz I heard mom talk on the phone about me. She said "I have to deal with this brat till she grows up" that made tears come rolling down my cheeks, I ran up to my room locked the door, and cried in the corner of my bed. I man why the fuck did she have me if she doesn't want me? Maybe she doesn't care because I'm different..story of my life...

Can you guys help me get over this?
September 21st, 2007 at 10:50pm