Sorry I Got Us Arrested.

So, somebody's blog reminded me of the weirdest dream that I have ever had. And also the greatest. I woke up so amused and couldn't go back to sleep. I had to text the queen herself about it. After all, I did get her arrested.

Anyhow, it started off as a video game. I was watching one of my old roommates, Josh, playing a video game. Pretty sure it was GTA. And he shot somebody and then ran into a cop car. And then all of a sudden it changed and it was like I was standing in a mansion, either with Yazzie (ewok) or my friend Aileen. And Josh was just gone. And there was a body on the floor nearby, the same body from the video game. And I subconsciously knew that we were in his house, and for some reason I was presuming it was bought with drug money. Which is funny, because I doubt there is any chance that Josh is a drug dealer. That's so not him.

But all of a sudden the cops were there and they were arresting us. And they took us to a cop car. And there was some person with a dog in a golf cart, but that is beside the point. We were driving to the police station, and they kept on giving us gum. And we kept taking it and chewing it, I don't know why. And then we were in a safari truck with other people, chewing gum. And then, all of a sudden, we were at a police station.

And, in my dream, I was a sassy little shit to all the cops. I can't remember all the details, but one cop told another cop that I had an attitude.

Then this is when Yazzie hands down came in. We were sitting at a table with a whole bunch of other people who were waiting to be interviewed. And I looked down on my phone, and I somehow knew that somebody had done something to it. And I opened my Instagram. It was nothing but pictures of Oli Sykes and Ronnie Radke. And I knew that somebody was framing me. For what? I don't know.

And I told Yazzie, "It looks like I'm obsessed with them."

Her response: "They're obsessed with me."

And they were. Apparently Yazzie was some sort of internet sensation and everybody knew her name, including pretty much every band member. She was literally like a queen in my dream. A Tumblr or Youtube queen or something.

And Destery (from DesandNate) was there doing a little puppet show with spoons and stuff and being a complete weirdo. This is Destery, for anybody who doesn't know who I am talking about. And, if you haven't seen his and Nate's videos, you should check them out. They're hilarious.

Image

How ironic that I picked that gif. Seeing as how he was in jail with us and he had been arrested for something that involved a bunch of band members. So sad that I didn't get to find out what happened, I woke up too soon. I still don't know what we were framed for. But, anyhoo, sorry for getting us all arrested.
October 26th, 2014 at 01:17am