Things to Do

1. You always have the choice in how your day goes. Choose for it to be a good one.

2. You are valid. Always. Never doubt for a second you aren't.

3. Drink more water like you use to do. You'll remember it treats you more than well.

4. Find more music you like.

5. Never allow people to second your emotions. Because you feel them, they are valid.

6. Compliment yourself once a day. Start small, then build big.

7. You are not your size. You are not your academics. Never let either define or overwhelm you; no matter how hard it may be at the time.

8. Be patient.

9. Surround yourself with people that make you laugh. Laughers never die.

10. Invest in good perfume and makeup. They make you feel better.

11. Slowly invest in good lingerie, too. It'll make you feel like a queen.

12. When your feelings become too much, tell someone. Sharing your load is good for the soul.

13. Not everyone is going to be nice in life. Be nice to them anyway.

14. Don't be afraid to burn bridges with toxic people. It'll light the way to find someone better to build one with.

15. When able, buy yourself flowers. Let the sun touch your skin. Run barefoot in the grass. Appreciate nature and all it has to give.

16. Never feel sorry for sleeping in late on the weekends. You always come first.

17. Things come with time. Waiting isn't a bad thing, but when you see opportunity, grab it. This goes for love and business.

18. Everyone has beauty. If you see beauty, compliment it.

19. Drink more tea.

20. Take care of your skin.

21. Call your mother more.

22. Tell your father you love him more.

23. Tell your step mother you appreciate her more.

24. Learn to love yourself and make it so apparent people can feel the warmth of it.

25. Be happy.

26. Don't be afraid to cry if you have to.

27. Always daydream.

28. Always crave for more in life.

29. Enjoy simple things.

30. Pay attention to the little things.

31. Always be a helping hand and willing heart.

32. Be careful of who you share your intelligence with.

33. Worry less. Have more faith in yourself.

34. No matter how you feel about God, learn more prayers.

35. Use said prayers in your happiest, darkest, and most stressful hours. He always hears you.

36. Your social media, your view. Continue to make it a space you enjoy.

37. Eat healthier. Your older you will say thank you.

38. Start saving for the things you want.

39. Don't be afraid to splurge on the things you need.

40. Say 'thank you' more.

41. Complain less.

42. Dance like nobody is watching more.

43. Research things because you want to, not because you have to more.

44. Never give up being a creative. Never lose your imagination. They keep you vibrant and happy.

45. Review, edit, and add to list whenever you feel is needed.
October 26th, 2014 at 01:17am