Contemptress // Hey Y'all!

Time: 07:50 P.M.
Date" 10.25.14
Tunes: Contemptress // Motionless In White
Mood: Wifey

First and foremost, I would like to apologize that I am three days late on this post! I wasn't feeling so hot Wednesday night. So, I promise that there will be a new blog entry on Wednesday, or at least I will try to post on Wednesday!

Before I go into this post, I just want to give y'all some food for thought. If you have a question about someone's story or anything on this site actually, instead of making the author(s) feel like complete shit about themselves publicly, privately message them. I can say from first-hand experience that I know how it feels to be made out like a complete idiot because of a work of fiction. If the author had chosen to base their fictional work on nonfiction events, those events would have been in the story. It's really demeaning and rude to make someone feel like an idiot in general. So please, y'all just privately message someone instead of publicly humiliating them because there is a huge difference between constructive criticism and public humiliation.

Now to the fun stuff!

I might be late with this, but I just started listening to Motionless In White's most recent album, Reincarnate, and y'all I have to say I'm really impressed. I always loved Motionless In White, and I am really pleased with this album along with previous albums. Although, there were a couple songs where I thought I was listening to FFDP (5 Finger Death Punch) but nonetheless, the album is great!

I also noticed that probably no one really reads my blogs, so I'm just updating because it gives me a chance to let loose I guess. Think of it like my way of telling the story of my week every week. I'm really sorry if I bore the readers I do have! It would be great to hear from y'all... *hint*

So my paternal aunt is sending me some makeup brushes and makeup. I'm super excited. She has lupus, and she had a stroke about a year ago and she ended up in a wheelchair because of it. So, she got into makeup and it helps keep her upbeat which is great, but you know. Lupus sucks. She's a strong woman, and I'm proud to have her in my family.

Anyway, like I didn't realize we're only five nights away from Halloween! Who's excited? Hopefully, I'll be spending the holiday a couple of my closest friends and hubbyman!

So that's about it. Remember to be nice to each other!
October 26th, 2014 at 02:15am