I'm Sorry I've Been Gone.

Welp guys, It's been a while since I've been online here on Mibba. I came to apologize to everybody for my disappearing act. I lost internet and of course I live in the smallest town you could possibly imagine so no place down here offers wifi. Then to top things off I somewhat got a Job! The Batman vs. Superman movie is filming in Albuquerque, which is two hours from where I live and I get to be a background actor in the movie!!! I have Several scenes through out the movie. Plus I've got my name in for the new Star wars movie so I can be a Jedi or a Storm Trooper. I am very excited about that! Filming for the Batman vs. Superman movie begins in two weeks and I'm just so stoked. The outfits they're having us wear are amazing I cannot wait. plus I get to meet the actual actors from the movie!

I'm also working for Petsmart a pet supply store they're building a new store in my town and I drive to albuquerque every day for training the building is set to open December 15th 2014. So that will be cool money coming in no more struggling two incomes in the house means more money to do things since my mother has a car payment thats 454.75 every month, can you believe the dealership charges 4.75 for taking the debit card information? Ugh, so yes I am very sorry I was gone I will be here today, monday, Tuesday and possibly Thursday.
October 27th, 2014 at 02:02am