Rant Before I Go to Bed. People You May Know for Facebook

So it was like two years ago maybe I got a random friend request from the friend of one of my then friends. It took everything within me to simply reject the request because I was two minutes from sending her an angry message.

Her profile picture was of her bending over a sink in the bathroom, taking a picture and she was completely nude expect for a G string. And Facebook wouldn't remove the damn picture or contact her to remove it because apparently it was within their rules. And I'm putting it nicely right now.

So now that Facebook is automatically making changes to where no one can customize it the way they want, I have to deal with seeing that string of half the time ugly FB profile pictures of people I DON'T KNOW.

And as of recently there has been another freaking little....picture of a completely nude.........bending over a sink and her side tits are showing. And it's pissing me off. I wish we could freaking customize it so we don't have to see random people we don't know! It's so annoying! And sometimes even my mom's picture comes up. Not that her's is unprofessional because it isn't but I just don't want to see any of that above my new feed.
October 27th, 2014 at 05:22am