Help?

So I'm currently seeking help for a story banner and layout. The request forums seem to move kinda slowly and I need this banner and layout before Halloween. I've posted on the forums but I fear I may not get what I need before Halloween, and that's fine! However, I would like to have them before. So here are the posts I made for my banner and layout requests:

Banner Request

I need a banner! It's for my story In Time. It's kind of a chiller for the Halloween season. I'd like it to be kinda dark and kinda base it off the story summary if you can. Anything is fine. I don't have any specific pictures to use or anything like that. Complete creative license. I don't have a description for the female lead but the male lead is crazy attractive with dark hair, chin stubble and piercing blue eyes. Use that if you would like, if not, that's fine as well. I don't really know what I want so I'm asking that you get creative with it. I'd like to have it a few days before Halloween but if I get it after, that's fine as well I'm not picky. Thanks in advance!

Layout Request

I need a layout for my new story In Time and its a bit of a chiller so I need it to be creepy. Kind of base it off of the story summary if you can. I'm giving complete creative license to whoever wants to make this layout for me. I dont have a banner or anything specific to put in it at the moment, but I'm looking. I just request that the color scheme is slightly on the darker side. Thanks so much!

If anyone would like to make either or both of these for me, I would be so grateful! Also, sorry if this is against the blog guidelines. I'll gladly take the blog down if it is.

And now for a bit of shameless self-promo! I just uploaded the prologue for my Michael Clifford story, He's Just a Damned Delinquent. I won't spoil anything, but let's just say that he's immature and has a bashful tendency. It's a romance and Michael is on probation for vandalism. Fill in the blanks. ;) I already have the next chapter typed and I'm working on the chapter after that. The ball is rolling! Go sub now before you get too behind!

Okay that's all I have for you!
Thanks,
Xx
October 28th, 2014 at 04:31pm