Sweetie Bowl - Late, Might I Add

So, it's almost three am on the 29th which means October is nearly over, Halloween is soon to expire and NaNoWriMo is about to start and how am I doing? Unprepared, procrastinating and being lazy. I've been meaning to put up my sweetie bowl for the past few weeks but I'm pro at saying stuff and then not following through. ::XD:

Anyways, I don't have much to offer and I never offer recommendations because a) I don't use the system and b) reccing a story normally means you've read it and offering a rec as a treat means that it could be boring in your opinion but you still have to rec it which defeats the whole point.

Here's my favourites sweets and there's no rules other than please provide a link to any story and include "Trick or Treat" in any variant and we're cool. No limit on how many you pick.

Jaffa Cakes: A Magazine review of a story rated R or below that hasn't been reviewed before in the Magazine.

Bourbon Cream: A oneshot for you about anything you wish. There are no exceptions and any fandom can be requested. Just leave a comment on here and I'll PM you for details!

Vegan-friendly Cola Bottles: A comment on any story of your choice provided you leave a link to it. I'm open to any genre, fandom and length and the comments will be longer than 200 words.

Dark Chocolate Chewy Delight: A drabble that's either 100 words, 200 words or 300 words about anything that you wish. Just comment for one and I'll PM you about it.

(If you looked at my bowl last year, you'll see that the treats are pretty much the same. I like to recycle and am completely clueless about what else I could offer.)

I honestly don't mind whether you ask for one, two or all four. I understand why others put a limit but I just really don't mind. It'll probably take me a bit to get round to any sweets because, as stated above, I procrastinate like hell, but they'll always been done. ::cute:
October 29th, 2014 at 03:46am