yay!!!!!!

i can now post journals again!
i didn't know that there was a limity thing of the length but anywho -----------------------------

do you think i should post this story or not..........................

It was a calm, quiet, peaceful Saturday morning. Birds singing, the waves crashing on the rocks. The early morning sees the first of many people. People of all ages, sexes and races meet and share their passion - surfing. Surfing. In Cornwall surfing is the main sport. All my friends are good at it. I’m not - I wish I was. My brother can surf, so can my sister, mum and dad. I can body board but so can the others. Apparently I’m ‘too young’ - I’m fourteen. Cassie (my sister) started surfing when she was thirteen. Just because I’m not as ‘academic’ as her I can’t start surfing until I’m fifteen - five whole months away!

The laughs of children being hit by the waves travel through my open bedroom window. I turn over - the ocean breeze fills my room. I look at the clouds - you always find shapes don’t you? In the clouds, it’s either a dog or a car or something. I always used to see my granddad in the sky. Either a cloud or a star. Like you’re told when your little, when people die there’s another star in the sky. Just like your told that dreams can come true - no such luck - believe me I’ve dreamed and my dreams have never come true.

There’s a shuffle of footsteps on the landing, then a thud, then a shriek. Benji’s fallen over Theo’s wetsuit - again. The fourth time this week! And naturally all Charlie can do is laugh - boys! Lucky I have two sisters. We have a big family and a small house.

if you have any suggestions for story lines please let me know - i will not take credit for a story line if you think of it!

x
September 22nd, 2007 at 08:56pm