Can I Tell You a Secret?

I am a girl. A 15 year old girl. A smart 15 year old girl.

There are questions I have but I have no way to find the answers.
1.) Why would someone hurt me like this? Again?
2.) How did he move on so fast?
3.) Did I really love him?
4.) What about Daniel? What are me and him?

Hopefully this story can help you decide....

I started dating this boy.. He was sweet, funny, a good dancer, cute, and he was just... Aaryn.
We were dating for like a week before he asked for sex and I had to tell him no...Im against sex before marriage.. so then he backed off for a few days..then kept asking after that.. I just kept telling him no.. But then three days before homecoming, he broke up with me through imessage , blocked me on facebook and wouldnt talk to me..I was so confused and broken.. I couldnt stop crying..My last relationship was over a year ago and it was serious so when I started dating Aaryn I fell hard.. Three days later I found out he was dating a girl that I absolutely hated... I was shocked and even more hurt than before because they started dating right after me and him split. Why would someone do that after they know what I have been through in the past? How did he move on so fast? Did I really love him?

It has been four months since that happened and about a week and a half ago a guy who I was friends with for awhile asked me out and I said yes.. but? He seems more into the relationship than me to be honest... Hes really sweet and smart, but honestly idk.. just dont click with him like I did with Aaryn or Mitchell. Maybe its good, Maybe its bad ? Mitchell was abusive both verbally and physically.. Aaryn was just an asshole to me.. so maybe Daniel will be what I need... I hope
October 29th, 2014 at 09:01pm