Best Friend in My Head

Shaliene Woodley is just hilariously adorable. I wish I could be as hilariously adorable as her, but since I can't, she is my best friend in my head. What else is a girl to do? I can just imagine us laughing about how funny Miles Teller is and doing our nails together while we shove our faces with chocolate frosting. Here is the story of how Shailene Woodley is my best friend in my head.

This one time, I was at one of my boyfriend's friends house's and I accidentally locked myself in the bathroom. It was insanely embarrassing, but luckily I had Shaliene there for me. I just texted her and she crawled through his window, tiptoed over to the bathroom and got the door opened for me. She is one hell of a best friend.

Image

And then there was this other time when I was going to go pick up this sofa I bought off of Craigslist. Shailene said I shouldn't go alone, so my girl hopped in the car with me and helped me load that sofa up. She even brought soda and pizza to keep us fueled.

Image

Oh, and there was this other time when I was trying to write a story but I had no idea what to do next. Shailene finished writing the story for me and it was amazing and perfect and everyone loved it. She was just like "hey, girl, I got you." Shaliene to the rescue.

Image

And that is why Shaliene Woodley is my best friend in my head.

Image
October 30th, 2014 at 06:56am