To Whom It May Concern.

I am writing this blog to tell you I'm sick as a dog and not amused at anything anymore. Like for instance I don't have insurance going to an urgent care or regular clinic costs me 45 dollars plus whatever they do to me so by the end I'm looking at 135 plus just for that then I have to pay for my medication. I've been sick for the last few days and well. Everything thats happening to me sounds like the dreaded Ebola...

So I call the ask a nurse hotline where you can talk to Nurses and get some medical advice for free. I called them up and I shit you not this lady was the most smart assed person I'd ever spoken too. I'm actually scared I don't get paid until friday and by then I could be dead because I've had this already for 5 days.

- Blood shot eyes
- Nausea/Vomiting
- unable to hold things down
- Headaches
- chills
- sore throat
- Stuffy nose
- 101.4 temp
- Sneezing
- insomnia

Are just some of the symptoms I listed off to the lady over the phone because she asked me too okay? I have an nurse for a mother she has the really cool hospital thermometers so I know my temp is correct but the lady wanted to argue with me on it. So after all this arguing with the lady for an hour and a half she says to me.

"Well it could be ebola, if it is you're already dead and you might as well stay home and not risk killing anyone else or it could just be the common cold or a mild case of Flu."

You know the old mickey mouse cartoons where someone's hand could reach through the phone? yeah I wanted to do that so badly to this woman for saying that to me! I'm scared okay I don't need you to fucking say that shit to me! The only thing thats missing from the list of symptoms for Ebola is.

- The Rash
- Bleeding from the nose/ eyes
- Diarrhea/ bloody stools.

THREE THINGS other than that I have the other things for it and the last three Im missing come in on day 12 when you're beyond saving. If I had the money I'd go to the hospital terrified but I don't have a choice but to wait until Friday aka day 10 of being sick. I think I lost count.

I. am. scared.
October 30th, 2014 at 03:37pm