Mcdonald's Is Hiring

I have experience working there for a year and it sucked. But so far even though I have been getting interviews with retail jobs, I haven't gotten a job offer or second interview.

I was just at McDonald's today and they had in their drive through window about hiring.I haven't worked for them before and the only one I ever did work for, didn't end on good terms though it doesn't matter much to me because before I worked there I didn't even know of that particular one.

But this one I am conflicted. I don't want another fast food place because I haven't had the best experience with them or the best hours though I know McDonald's works you around the holidays and drops your hours at new year. At least with me they did claiming everyone that worked there started out that way which I still call bull on.

But I need a job and I need one now and I feel like I would not only get an interview with this McDonald's but would also be hired. And I feel like it would suck probably more than the first time.

Even though the people there are so nice and I am nearly a regular there! To the point where one person, when she is working the drive through I talk to her a bit about my job hunt and she gives me suggestions. She even gave me a small little discount before. Just shaved a few cents off a purchase here and there. and there is a lady, who I assume to be the manager, she is so nice and asks me how I'm doing and even called me ladybug today. And one time last week when I just got fries she said "that's all you're getting? You always get nuggets."

I really don't want to ruin my possibly naive view of this place if things should go sour. I visit this McDonald's nearly all the time, it's not out of my way to there like it would be with the one I worked at.

If I were to work there I wouldn't want to be in the lobby again. I don't want to be on the floor. But I feel like they would stick me there after hearing about my fast food experience because that's what the other McDonald's did when I told them my job duties at my first job.

I should apply anyways shouldn't I? A job is a job and I really would just want to work there for seasonal anyways. Though I would need it through new years.
October 30th, 2014 at 07:34pm