Please, Please, Please Do Me a Favor!

I messed up at work so badly. I'm so stressed out, haha. My coworker called me and told me they found out where the $100 that was missing from lottery came from, but ugh. It was my fault. It was a stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid, STUPID mistake. I can't believe it happened. I don't want to go into work tomorrow and deal with my boss, telling me what I already know. I asked my coworker if they were mad, and he said they didn't seem too upset... They were just happy they found out what happened.

Anyway, onto a less stressful topic.

Do you love animals?

I'm sure you do. So, wanna donate to my boyfriend and his mom's new company?! It's a pet concierge kind of small business. Once it gets all running and started up, I'm going to be an official part of it, as well! I can't wait. I need to get out of my current job, and I also would love to have a full-time job, which this would be. Not to mention, a lot of it would be doable at home. My boyfriend lives in New York and I live in Boston, so until I'm able to move down there, that's all I'd be able to do, anyway. But it's just the idea that, within about two months (fingers crossed), I'll be able to put in my two weeks and say goodbye to my current job!

The donation would be through IndieGoGo (same idea as KickStarter and GoFundMe). It will directly benefit their company, Bow Wow Meow Pet Concierge. They have all sorts of rewards listed on the site that vary based on the dollar amount you decide to donate.

Obviously, you don't have to donate. I do ask, though, regardless of whether or not you donate, that you please try to spread the word about this business, whether you live in the area (NYC) or not! Any kind of exposure would help and be greatly appreciated. Any dollar amount would also be amazing!

If you want to donate/help spread the word, please visit this website:

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/bow-wow-meow-pet-concierge/

I haven't been on here for a while, so I forget how to post links! Sorry! You'll have to do the old fashioned "copy and paste" technique!

Thank you!

xo
October 30th, 2014 at 09:50pm