Everything I Didn't Say by Bangarang!

Hi y’all, I’m here to tell you about this amazing little story, Everything I Didn’t Say by Bangarang! Everything I Didn’t Say is an amazing story that features Louis Tomlinson from One Direction as a father. God he’s charming as a father, seriously. If any of you have ever wondered how Lou would be as a father, I seriously suggest you read this because it’s endearing, adorable and it’s actually realistic, which is probably my favorite part of it.

This story follows a young Alexa as she struggles with a life of raising children who’s father doesn’t even know exist. It isn't a typical fatherly story, and you honestly see the struggle of Alexa from the very beginning of worrying about being a burden while trying to give her little ones, William and Ella (who are the cutest little characters ever) everything they need and a strong home.

I asked Esther a few questions about her story cause I love to pick authors brains, and because let’s be honest, I’m a reader obsessed with the story but I needed her perspective because she’s the master mind behind the story!

What gave you the inspiration to write it?

It's weird but I just get hit randomly by ideas and I have to write them down to see where they take me. This story was one of those random bursts inspiration.

What’s your fave/ least fave thing about writing Louis as a dad?

Well because the story is still starting out, I haven't really written much on Louis being a dad, but I have written his reaction to finding out about his children and I really enjoyed writing his reaction to the news. I have yet to come across something I don't like writing with Louis being a dad.

Do you have a favorite chapter? If so, which?

I have to say that chapter five is definitely my favourite chapter, it was so much fun writing about the news breaking of Louis being a dad.

Why did you pick Louis?

I picked Louis because I have like no active Louis stories on my profile... that and I love him... haha.

If there's one thing you want people to know about the story above all else, what is it?
Nothing really, just read it and enjoy it.

How often do you update?

It varies depending how busy I am but I try to do it at least once a month... sometimes two if I am on a roll.

Seriously, if you guys haven’t checked out this story, I highly recommend that you do. It’s cute, realistically dramatized and it isn’t one of those stories where you’re like ‘lolz, saw that coming.’ It’s refreshing, sort of like really good lemonade on a hot as balls day. Honestly, go read it.

-N
October 31st, 2014 at 01:56am