Blackdoom1 Updates #1

Okay so this is my first major update post for this thing so bare with me.
I know that I have made some excuses for not updating regularly but I need some time but at the same time I was feeling to lazy to do them, so I will make some changes that will take place in two days.

1) I will only focus on one story at a time, unless I have collab stories (Beautiful Darkness and Misfit series) I will only focus on that story and that story only and I will start with The Burdened because I left if off and completely forgot about it, so I'm sorry if I don't update the others because I left them blank as well, but I really need to finish this story that I started FOUR years ago, and I really need to finish that story.

2) In the case I cannot come up with a chapter for the life of me, I will move to a new chapter and come up with a new one, and again, unless I have collab stories.

I think those are the only two that I can think of because most of my stories are incomplete and I really don't want to leave them like that. I am also open to suggestions and requests so please don't hesitate to comment.

I will be updating on Halloween so I will be able to update most of my stories before the changes take effect next time. The stories that I will most definitely update are Hero Rising, Life with Vampires, and Crimson Moonlight.

The other stories that I might update are the others that I have not listed. I know that it's not a major change but I do have a lot to worry about, but I will try and update daily.
October 31st, 2014 at 03:36am