K-Feels

I have like thirty minutes to kill before getting ready for work so I figured I'd share some videos/songs with you guys that I've pretty much have had to hear every day because of how catchy they are. Not going to lie this month has pretty much been B.A.P appreciation month for me... idk why all of a sudden I was like craving them. But
Image
They are just so cute, so how can I not?

Oh well, need to get the ball a-rolling.



First time I watched this ages ago, I was like 'awe, how cute' and then when I watched it again on my B.A.P marathon I was like... omg why did I not fall drastically in love then? Bang is just perfection here. Also, love Himchan's voice in this... so yeah. I watch this multiple times a day and even before I go to sleep...



I just really like this song.



This will probably stay my favorite Ailee song for ever and always...



I have a hard time trusting people that say they don't like Tablo... or Jinsil.



Creeper Jay Park is cute... but this is an odd one for me, I normally dislike acoustic but with this one I prefer the acoustic version over the one with Dok2.



It's a fun song, don't judge me. I feel you judging me.



Ah... watched him on Weekly Idol again the other day... I would have fainted if he whispered in my ear... but this song, yeah. lolz.



This or Missing You is probably my favorite G-Dragon song... I haven't decided which. But decided to include this video because well... I like it.




TOP... yeah. Mm. I shouldn't even touch that subject because damn I have the chills.

Image





I freaking adore this song... >_<

And to promote a few new people I've started listening to:



Really liking her music so far, hopefully it'll just get better from here.



Eddy Kim is pretty cute, liking the feel of his music.
So, that's what I've been doing the past few days. Freaking watching MVs, Weekly Idol, and other variety shows that practically kill my poor heart. It isn't fair that some of them look so good or sing so well... or just are everything.

TOP though... like he should stop. It hurts my feelers to see him and know he's so far away. Or that everyone thinks that Bang isn't the most attractive out of B.A.P, like no. Look at his smile? Daehyun and Bang are love. But love Bang more because he's older than me. >_> So, there's that.

And then you have women like Amber and CL who are just perfection and sigh. I need to go get dressed for work.

Happy Halloween!

Image

me right now
October 31st, 2014 at 08:25pm