Looks like I don't get it

Today I went to Music World to buy LOTMS and they didn't have it, so then I went to HMV same thing they didn't have it. So I told my mom on the cell (I was useing my dads...I don't own one) and I told her, and she said to make an order on it.

So I went to Music World (Because it was cheaper over there) and I made an order on it.

I also bought their 2008 calander. I love it how they have all the dates for all the religions, so now I know when Ramadan is going to be next year (Right after Labor Day...Grate first day of school). Also my parents have a stricked no skulls for me (I have a few shirts now that haves a skull on them.) So again I had to call my mom if I can get the MCR shirt (I didn't have one) and the only one I found was was one from The Black Parade, it has a skull removing a mask that looks like a face, so I told my mom (again on the cell) and she agreed for me to buy it so yes!!!

Also I bought Korn's Follow The Leader, I also got the movie Hocus Pokeus and I also bought this calander of the sea (my parents grew up by the ocean).

Yea so you can say I spent my 100 bucks wisly lollll (now I have 18 dollers left).

Now I'm just waiting for The Dragon to call saying that The Umbrella Academy came in, and for Music World to tell me LOTMS came in.
September 23rd, 2007 at 09:18am