NaNo

I've finally started NaNo.
I've got 523 Words so far. That's a start.
My problem is though, that I didn't have tie to really plan my story - But I just thought of a brilliant solution.

I am going to just write the scenes I do have planned down first, so that way my word count boosts up a little bit and I feel like I have more time to write the fillers to join everything together. It's a dangerous plan, but I think it'll work. I'm going to keep them all in the same folder but separate them in different files so I don't get confused as I go along.

Someone I know is already up to 3000+ words. That was a total kick in the balls, but it only makes me more determined to bust out these words and dominate this shit!

In other news, I went to the movies today to see Dracula Untold. It was pretty fucking good, I'm not gonna lie. The start was really slow and it was a little bit too sappy for me, but it was worth it for the overall plot and the action scenes. I wish there had been a little bit more impaling, but you win some you lose some.

I'm gonna get my ass into gear, get some more words down and then play some Call Of Duty to relax.

Goodluck to everybody starting NaNo.

OH GREAT. Now some fool is letting off fireworks near my window. Perfect timing NaNo - Starts right when Guy Fawkes is upon us in New Zealand. Haha.
November 1st, 2014 at 09:03am