Beta Reader. Promoting Upcoming Story

I love how I just scoff and say I have no muse and then a story idea comes and slaps me in the face... brain can you simply make up your mind? Either stay dry or produce more stuff, honestly. Anyway, my story is going to be an AU fanfiction. First let me just clarify some things.

1. I have never, from my knowledge, written a bandfic. Maybe a requested oneshot here and there, but never full blown story.

2. I haven't really dabbled in AU. Yes, most of my stuff can be considered "AU" as I've added original characters and other plot devices... but not like this.

3. I have never, ever wrote anything even slightly dealing with Korean anything. And even though I will attempt to stay away from Korean words and what not... that scares me. This whole thing scares me.

4. I don't recall writing anything semi-gang related. Murder, yes, revenge, yes, never gang-esque.

So, as you can see there are a few new elements here... and idk I just have this feeling that I'm going to fail at this whole thing. Anyway, might as well give it a shot here.

I will attempt to summarize my plans without too many spoilers. My character's family is dead. Simply put, not going to say how, why, or who but instead of becoming depressed, she's pissed. She's always had a temper.

With her new found rage and new rumors of a gang - yes you guessed it B.A.P - she goes to them to join. Why? Might as well start low and quiet, this way hardly anyone will see her coming. She sheds who she once was and meets some amazing people along the way.

It will be a Yongguk romance... I'm trying to plan this where not many people die... but I have fallen in love with tragic romance.

Image


But I can't kill this girl or him - it would kill my soul... so this story will be safe. I can promise that much.

Anway, the story will be called Signed. If anyone cares.

Also, would love to request a beta reader. Someone to make sure I put the right names where and to correct my fumbling words. I've been told the way I talk doesn't exactly match with how others do... Who ever becomes my beta will be forever loved... forever.

Image


Plus you shouldn't feel bombarded, I have work and games so I won't update every other day, I'll be lucky if I can do once a week... and my chapters will scarcely be above 2,000 words - and that's pushing it... I used to top out at 1,500 or so.
November 1st, 2014 at 09:58am