Music Washes Away From the Soul the Dust of Everyday Life (Music Survey).

What are the first 15 songs that play on shuffle?

Keep in mind, I don't have a whole heck of a lot of songs on my IPod yet, so... XD

1. Hey Bulldog - The Beatles.
2. Foil - Weird Al xD
3. Tennis Court - Lorde (How ironic)
4. Grace Kelly - Mika.
5. When The World Breaks Your Heart - Goo Goo Dolls.
6. Misery - The Beatles.
7. Separate Ways (Worlds Apart) - Journey
8. Too Much To Ask - Avril Lavigne.
9. Jump In The Line - Harry Belafonte.
10. Billie Jean - Michael Jackson.
11. Nothing Compares To You - Sinead O'connor.
12. Handy - Weird Al.
13. Run For Your Life - The Beatles.
14. Miss You - The Rolling Stones.
15. Sugar We're Going Down - Fall Out Boy.

Why do you like the first song?
Because it's The Beatles. Duh. <3 But, also, the Bass in that song is just... <3

Who does the second song remind you of?
Hm... My Dad, I guess. He likes Weird Al, too, and I showed him that song recently :3

Name your favorite lyric from the third song.
"Baby, be the class clown, I'll be the beauty queen in tears, It's a new art form showing people how little we care."

Do you have any special memories attached to the fourth song?
Hm... Well, I started listening to it a lot when I was getting over an ex. He wouldn't date me just because I wasn't sure if I believed in God and stuff or not, and he preferred girls with blonde hair and blue eyes, so the lyrics, like, "Yeah, I can be wholesome, I can be loathsome, Guess I'm a little bit shy, Why don't you like me, Why don't you like me without making me try?" and, "Should I bend over, should I look older, just to be put on your shelf?" really connected with me.

Do you relate personally to the fifth song?
"You put your lips to my scars, Made a tattoo of stars, Felt the rush of blood and I knew."
"I never answer to anybody who tries to tear us down again, So, take the angry words, The things that make you hurt, Kiss them goodbye forever, tonight."
My Boyfriend has accepted me for all my faults and scars, he has loved me through them and helped me get over them, and because of that I know I can trust him.
Also, once upon a time he thought about cheating on me and whatnot, and of course, I found out (he messaged his friends on Facebook about it). It made me incredibly upset, but he has yet to do that again. He admits that he was young, and an idiot, and that after hearing and seeing how hurt I was by it he would never want to act so stupid like that again. He reminds me so often that I don't need to be worried anymore. So, basically, he's telling me to take those things that hurt me and let them go, because he won't do it again.

Does/would your grandmother listen to the sixth song?
I'm positive she would, and she probably has xD

What did you think when you first heard the seventh song?
I first heard this song RIGHT after a guy broke up with me, so it was all too fitting and I wanted to bawl my eyes out, but I was in the car with my Dad, so... >.>

What color does the eighth song remind you of?
Purple. Like, either medium or dark purple.

What is the ninth song about?
I'm not entirely sure. Maybe just about dancing? XD I'd have to look it up.

Does the tenth song get stuck in your head easily?
Oh God, yes. Any song by Michael Jackson can easily get stuck in my head >.> Curse your catchy tunes, M.J.!!!

Would you play the eleventh song for a toddler and not feel guilty?
Yeah, it'd probably be fine :P

Is the singer of the twelfth song hot?
Not in my opinion.... XD

What part of your life does the thirteenth song best describe?
Hm.... I don't know. Probably no part of my life xD

Does the fourteenth song have a cool music video?
Well.... It's nothing special, but it's not terrible.

How old is the fifteenth song?
Well, it was released in 2005, so it's, like, 9 years old.

Which of these is your favorite?
Oooooh, that's tough. Probably either Misery, When The World Breaks Your Heart, or Sugar We're Going Down.

Your least favorite?
Either Jump In The Line or Miss You.

Have any of these made you cry?
Separate Ways, as well as When The World Breaks Your Heart.

Lastly, tag 3 friends to play along!
Lex Luthor (Ruth), Romanticist Hina, and Derek's Wolf Angel! :D
November 2nd, 2014 at 06:17am