National Novel Writing Month Blog #1 [NaNo WriMo]

Welcome to my NaNo blog! I hope you enjoy your time here!

Image

-->
Link to Story: http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/588312/Sealed-with-a-Kiss/

Chapters completed: 1

Total Word Count: 2,315
Alright, I am already a little behind on my word count, considering I only have a little over 2k words. I'm such a procrastinator when it comes to things like these, but I am definitely determined to get this done this year! As you can see, I have posted the link to my story, along with my total word count and chapters.

I would really appreciate it if some of you could read it and give your honest opinion. I am totally okay with constructive criticism, too! It'll help me with what needs fixed, and a majority of other things.

I am going to try and start my second chapter tonight, but I have literally been up since about eight typing. It's four right now. I'm most likely going to change some of the things in most of the chapters when it comes to revising for NaNo WriMo. I'm posting a list of songs I listened during writing.

I'll try to type up some sort of blog everyday, but I'm not going to guarantee it. Writing over two-thousand words a day is extremely hard, especially when you have school to deal with, but I'll try!

Anything that inspires you to write, please comment because it would be so helpful to me!
Songs for today's writing Session:

-A Drop in the Ocean; Ron Pope
-Fly Me To The Moon; PSH and JKS
-Welcome Home; Storyline
-Unconditionally; Katy Perry
-Count on Me; Bruno Mars
November 2nd, 2014 at 11:05pm