I'm BAAACK!

Hey everyone. I just got moved in to my new dorm room, met my new roomies (yes, there are two of them), and it's been one night so far. And damn was last night fun. I'm meeting so many new people... okay, don't get mad at me for this, I didn't do anything dangerous, but me, one of my room mates, and a bunch of her friends went back to this other girl's dorm last night and took shots. I've never had any drugs or alcohol before, and now I can TOTALLY see why people drink. We went back out after our rum and brandy and went to this "new students dance" thing. It would have been totally lame, bad music and all, but I was tipsy enough to just have fun. I didn't even have that much, just three shots, but it was on an empty stomach. I don't know how much it's normal to drink, but my roommate told me not to take more than 3 shots my first time. Now I can see why they call it a social lubricant. So last night was a blast.

The only thing is that I'm not sure my other room mate would be okay with it. She doesn't know we left the dance to go have drinks, she just thinks we were at the dance the whole time, and we're on the substance free floor. I chose that so I wouldn't have to clean up after anyone, and it's not like I'm going to get shitfaced every friday, but I just hope she'll understand. I'm not too worried, it's not like we're going to do it in our room. I don't want to get written up or kicked out of my dorm. So it was a good first experience, it was safe, and it was fun.

And our room is pretty nice. Most rooms don't have three people in one room, but we fit pretty well (even though it is kinda close quarters). Soooo... I guess that was it. I'm meeting people, having fun, aaaand... that's just about it.
September 25th, 2007 at 02:12am