Small Rant About Mibba. Also, Please, Please, Please Do Me a Favor?

I don't like Mibba anymore, and it makes me really sad. I used to adore this site. I don't mean to be 'that' person, but I prefer old Mibba. I don't like how the new one looks, but that's just a stupid, petty thing. What I really don't like is that everything seems so much more strict. Generally, that's a good thing because it gets rid of spam, immaturity, etc, but... I don't know. I think I'm just sentimental and dislike change, haha. There's nothing actually wrong with Mibba now; I just don't like it one bit.

But, obviously, I don't dislike it enough to get rid of my account, or anything. Like I said, I'm sentimental. I like to look back on things!

Anyway, the main purpose of this blog is to ask people (again) if they would please donate to my boyfriend's small business. They started an Ingiegogo page to raise money and gain exposure. It's a pet concierge based in New York City, but they also sell items to anywhere in the US.

If you're interested, please visit their Indiegogo page and donate any dollar amount of your choice. There are a few perks you can choose, also, if you donate some certain amounts. You don't have to redeem them, but they're there if you'd like. Even if you don't want to donate, if you could spread the word by sharing this link on any social media you care to, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you very much!

-

Saturday night, I'm going out for drinks with a few coworkers. One of our security guards is leaving and I'm so happy for her, but I'm going to miss her so much! It's going to be a surprise, more or less; she thinks our other security guard is just taking her out for some drinks, but he's setting up all this. I'm excited, it'll be nice to see a few coworkers outside of work and in a more relaxed environment!

I'm also wicked excited for next week! On the 13th, I'm going back down to New York to see my boyfriend. :) We haven't seen each other since October 9th, so I'm pretty stoked to see him again.
November 3rd, 2014 at 09:55pm