My Life Lately and How It Relates to Mibba Halloween Things!

Okay! So, I have had a heck of a lot on my plate lately. School has been absolutely mad, and I am sure my fellow college students can relate to that! It's just getting to be that point in the semester! So, I've been very busy with school and work (I work at the school.)

Also, as I am trying to get teacher certified, I have been trying to get all my observation hours done in time, and that has been hectic and stressful at times. Basically, I have to make sure I get all the hours I need for both the education classes that I am taking, and I then need to get all my paper work and other such bureaucratic nonsense done correctly and in time.

Long story short (or as people of the internet like to say TL;DR), I have had a lot to do in the last month or so, and I still do!

So, what does this mean to you? Well, if you are one of the lovely people who commented on my Mibba Halloween Candy Bowl, it might very well mean that I haven't gotten to you yet, but I promise you that I will get to you! I'm gonna keep working on the requests through November, and I fully intend to get them all done by mid-November. This means that you should have whatever you requested fulfilled by...let's just say the end of November to allow me some room to fail. If I do forget you (if you don't get your stuff by then), feel free to hit me up! As long as you are nice, I will probably apologize profusely and then do the thing I said I would do. ::XD:

So, just be patient and bear with me, and you will get your goodies, even if you don't get them anywhere near Halloween. I mean, it's not like they expire! (Also, the later in the month you get yours, the more nice I will probably try to make it because I will feel bad, so there's that!)

Anyway, I hope you guys had a fabulous Mibbaween, and for those of you that celebrate it an even more fabulous Halloween! Feel free to comment and tell me all about your experiences and such! I like stories and also talking to you people!
November 3rd, 2014 at 10:24pm