Oh My!

I know I feel like a stranger to Mibba anymore. It has been quite sometime since I have been on here, although I have been reading the stories that I am subscribed to. I wasn't going to stop reading those!

Let me update you one life. I finally have steady hours at the daycare I work at. I am in one room except at nap time, but I am not complaining. At least that keeps them from cutting my hours! I can't take a pay cut because of bills, birthdays, and many other things that need to be paid. It sucks being a grown up, honestly. I just never want to grow up! Too late for that!

Anyways, I took time off school because I didn't know how to fill out the fasfa! It always confused me! Finally I filled it out and with four more classes, I'll have my associates! I wonder if I should get my bachelors or even if I need it! Most jobs you do need that degree but there are some that you don't! We will see!

We are also in the middle or a room improvement for Gi. We had to take down wallpaper, let's just say I will never do that for a living! After that we had to remove the adhesive, wash the walls, patch up holes, and sand the patches. Right now we just finished the first coat of primer, then we have to, maybe, patch some hikes and then another coat or primer. After that we need to coats of paint; oh and her birthday is Sunday and that is when we want it done by!

All in all, life is pretty busy and I couldn't be happier! I have an amazing girlfriend and family! I love her parents and I love my job! Life is good!

Thank you,
HerHarlequinGirl
November 6th, 2014 at 04:30am