-le sigh-

Gah. So much shit...

Ok. In case anyone has been wondering why I haven't been on lately [not like you were but still], it's because my mom isn't letting me get on until I've gotten on a roll with my college essays for my applications. So when I've been on for the past er... 4 or 5 days, its been on my phone. If anyone cares, the colleges I'm applying to are:

Unity College in Maine
Cornell University
Rutgers University
University of Florida
University of South Florida (which is literally 10 fucking minutes away from me so I DON'T want to go there but my mom is making me apply)
And I'm thinking about applying to Temple.

I want to major in Zoology/Widlife/Animal Sciences.

Good stuff.

Hmm... Another thing is that my mom has been pissing me off a lot lately. I can't wait until I get out of the house and on my own. Then I won't have to listen to her shit all the fucking time.

I'll be a grown ass woman.

And next, I'm sick of 90% of the WAYT freaks. Sorry to say. No offense but I'm just tired of it.

Also, I have a lot of good friends on here. But none of them are my best friends. There's an odd number of friends I have and they each have one best buddy on here except me. I've said this before and was reassured but I dunno. I'm the odd one out. It's like -blank- has -blank- and -blank- has -blank- and so on and so forth. I'm the good friend on the side. I give advice and that's all I'm good for.

When people want to leave I'm the one trying the hardest to keep them here. But I remember I left once and no one even noticed.

Meh.

And I've been kind of depressed lately. Like that hyper depressed. I dunno. I'm ugly. My nose is pretty fucking disgusting and I have a scarred up body. I look like a fucking meth addict.

If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh, why can't I?


But hey! We have a pep rally at my school today. w00t.

:/
September 28th, 2007 at 06:21pm