Annoying Neighbors

Seriously it's almost one in the morning here and I have to be up at 7 so I can drive two hours to my MIL's house to drop my oldest off for the week, and to pick up my mom's two new kittens.

Normally I'd be asleep by now. But I'm sitting here, wide awake, because the jerks who live across the little ditch (we have a backyard that's separated from the neighbors on the back side by a large ditch filled with water, kind of like a mini-canal that runs from the lake through the community) are having a party. Which I don't normally care if someone throws a party, but can you at least be considerate enough to realize that you don't live in the middle of nowhere and your neighbors are like a tennis court's distance away??

Seriously! They're playing music so loud that I can recognize it from my living room, and hear the bass in my bedroom (which is next to my boys' room who are 4 and 1). Not to mention they're hollering like it's a damn frat party and I am just really hoping my mom didn't leave her window open because the second you step outside the house, you can hear EVERYTHING. From the guy yelling drunkenly to the words from Kesha's song, Tik Tok.

Ugh. I just had to get this out of my head and I'm really hoping they all pass out drunk soon so I can get some sleep because mom still doesn't really know where she's going and I'm navigating, so I need to actually be awake. I think we'll hit Dunks in the morning for some iced coffee.
November 9th, 2014 at 06:48am