Goodbye, Sort Of.

Well, guys, I'm sort of leaving but not exactly. I've got in contact with everyone have been roleplaying with and had to call it quits, which was really hard for me. There's a lot going on in my life and I can't really seem to be as active as I should be, and I don't like the fact that they spend almost two weeks at a time waiting on me for such a small response.

Honestly, I'm sticking around to finish my contests. I've also decided that I'm gonna try to fit this whole NaNoWriMo into my life and that's only because of the dream I had last night, which really inspired me. I'm gonna write it on here because I really don't have anywhere else to keep the story at. I don't even know if I'll stick with it but it's a nice thought, ya know?

Anyways, after December I may be taking a break from Mibba unless I can find a place for it in my life. I'm still going to try to hop on here once a month or something, just to keep me updated because I can't entirely give up this site. It had a huge impact on my life throughout high school and thinking of never coming makes me heart do these weird little clenches inside of my chest that really aren't all that enjoyable.

Maybe I'm only writing this half ass goodbye for myself. It's not like I really had any friends on here but I'd like to convince myself that someone cares.

Anyways, I hope to come back in full force in the future.
November 9th, 2014 at 03:47pm