New Again

As usual, I ended up finding someone new. I know this seems like it happens a lot, but im naturally attracted to people and im a people person.
I started new school, to begin on another bright note. Butler High, which sounds like some cheap new anime or something, but its been actually alright. I met a few people, some good and some bad but ive been getting along pretty good.
Theres this one kid names josh, not the one from last year but a senior, who is a complete douche. hes a compulsive liar, and admitted to playing mind games. I didnt want to keep him around after a while, because at first we were friends but then he started talking about sex and love which are two completely different things. but apparently he was in whatever we had for a week for both of those things. so i dropped him on his ass, and now that i see how much of a piece of shit he is, i dont even look his way when he walks by me on campus..
Speaking of boys, Damien. Hes boyfriend now. hes very nice and respects every aspect of me, which i appreciate. also, he loves talking to me, which i can tell because of the fact that hes trying to talk to me 24/7, which of course i LOVE. its pretty great being comfortable with someone like this so fast. and i hope that me and him dont run into any problems that fuck everything up. i want what we have to last for a very long time and i want people to be like, "relationship goals" when i get big and famous and post our selfies on the internet.
as i said before, i made new friends, mainly Rosa. Shes very nice. actually, shes one of the nicest people ive ever met in my whole life. shes always there for me when i need her tbh. i can feel that me and her are going to be very good friends for a very long time. I went to her house on halloween night and met everyone in her household, and then some. and her house is just like mine, accept for the part where her dad is still around, mine is a piece of shit. but i like being where she lives and from what i can tell, she enjoys being here as well. but i dont think it would metter where we are because even when we talk about little things, we can talk about it for the longest time and joke about things that are still serious.
anyways, im on the phone with Damien and his friend is over so ill probably hop off of here for a while. im sorry i havent been on here for such a long time, but its not like anyone was waiting for me to come back or anything, anyways. im willing to bet that no on has even read this far. so maybe ill ramble a little but more.
ive been trying to write songs, and stories, but we all know when i do begin something good, i end up forgetting about it and abandoning my little baby. im sorry if you dont know what im even talking about, but the last thing that i began to write, i was actually proud of and i began to get really into the character development but as usual i stopped logging on to this website for so long which i dont have a good reason for.
I just had a thought. what if people stopped using commas and periods? people would alwyas be writing like this and it would be so hard to read and no one would like reading something so annoying especially without commas like for real they are essential to life even when youre texting a friend or something dumb like that
But for real, im gettting off. have a good night, or day.
much love, Geary.
November 10th, 2014 at 12:33am