Red Band Society||RPs Ideas

I have been really loving Red Band Society. There's just something that I need to get off my chest. I'm gonna warn you if you haven't seen it that there is spoilers in here.

I'm not happy with Emma. I get that she wants to be with someone. She should have focused more on herself than who she wanted to be with like Dash said. I really love that Dash told her that and I love that about him. He is really insightful. It's just Emma. She should focus more on her academics and getting healthy. She should have just told Leo and Jordy that she just wanted to be friends and focus more on herself.

I'm loving that Daren Kagasoff is in there playing Hunter Cole. Like i have a huge crush on him. I didn't much care for Secret Life of an American Teenager, but I did like how Ricky looked who was played by Daren.

Okay, so I have a couple RP ideas that I'm playing with. One of them is Red Band Society.

-Red Band Society: I'm open to doubling but I want you to play Hunter Cole for me. I have an idea that a girl gets put in the hospital when she had a burn from a car accident and then from that messes up her lungs. If that makes sense.

-Jackass: I'm open to anything with this. I just love Steve-O and I think it would be fun to do this one.
November 11th, 2014 at 01:15am