Pimples, Instagram, and Self Esteem.

As of right now, I'm sitting on my bed with a buttload of toothpaste on each and every pimple that has forced it's way onto my face. Since it's the day before school starts up again and I'm on day 5 of walking around with my forehead being a home for these pimples, I decided to take action and get rid of them myself. I think I've disgusted you guys enough for now, so I'll stop.

On Sunday, I went to a meeting for work and I was honestly ready to quit. As soon as I walked in, I saw at least 15 new employees, half of them were people I went to school with, most of them pretty much stepped all over my self esteem. So, seeing them and knowing that I'd be forced to work with them for the Holidays just fueled up my need to look good every time I went to work.

And I'm not being conceited! It's like...for years I've hated myself...and then I got contacts, started doing my hair, wore makeup and now I hate myself a little less. Now, for work, whenever I have a shift, I'll know that the same dickfucks who made fun of me won't even open their mouths. Ayyy, I finally grew some balls!

It's ironic cause I was talking about pimples and now I'm talking about looking good lol

Anyways, after the meeting, I went home and I got a bunch of Instagram notifications and guess who followed me? The same guy who annoyed me for 3.5 years of my life. Guess who's stealing all of his customers whenever he works the same shift as me? Ya bish right hereeee.

omg and I'm never on here anymore since I only get to go on a laptop whenever my brother falls asleep, which is at about 2 am every morning.

I'm going to go and get something to eat before I go to bed.

Bye!
November 12th, 2014 at 02:00am