Kanye

As in atitude like Kanye.

I swear when I'm on my monthly I get this air and attitude of "I don't give a fuck. I'm dope. I'm intelligent. I'm the shit. Fuck your feelings."

I just am not here for anyone's bullshit and I don't care how much space I take up in a room or how loud my voice is.

Because why?

I honestly have to work on keeping this attitude beyond the week.

Like, I obviously won't do it to the point to purposely damage others cause that's a weak ass bitch.

But if you really fully truly believe in yourself and your potential and what you bring to the table...why not boost yourself up.

Rihanna! That's another good way to view yourself.

Just unapologetically be you. Live your life and be a boss about it.

Like "I'm the shit, been the shit, and no one can do shit the way I do"

Good mantra in life. Right next to "Everything is temporary." (I swear put that on every stressful/hard/negative situation and your life and it helps so much)

I'm just so sick of the bullshit and me apologizing a lot. (I realized one day I say sorry A LOT. And it's usually for the most basic things like walking pass someone...what the fuck? It's a really fucked up mentality I gotta get out of. I'm sick of apologizing for existing.)

So, yeah.

Don't take anyone's shit and act like you're the best.
November 12th, 2014 at 03:43am