Why I've Been M.I.A.

Hello, my dear Mibbians!

I know it's been a long while since I've posted a blog...or posted anything as a matter of fact. I started losing inspiration for my stories, which explains my lack of updates. It all spiralled down until I even stopped checking up on Mibba completely.

There's a few reasons for this.

As some might remember from some of my first blog posts, I've mentioned that I've had a boyfriend for the past almost 4 years and that we've been engaged since last year. Things started to get rocky this past summer, but I thought we were able to get past it and that we actually fixed things up. I thought wrong. Sadly and disappointingly, my fiancé confessed he had cheated on me, sleeping with someone else....

It's been hard, and I really haven't felt myself ever since. It's weird dedicating so much of your life to someone for so long for it all to end up in a big pile of shitty nothing.

I lost my lover and best friend, and I'm all alone again in this world.

The past 2 or so weeks I've decided to take this as a fresh new start. I've slowly, reeeeaaally slowly, been figuring myself out. Not being single since I was 18 and this first part of my adult life, has left me feeling a little out of place now that I'm 22 and single.

But it hasn't all been bad. I've met amazing new people, rekindled old friendships, strengthened the ones I already had and have been dedicating myself completely to the university life, finally studying something that I love. My plans for the future have stopped looking so vague and I feel like I have things to look forward to again now that I'm starting to feel better.

Lastly, I've missed writing here. And I've missed interacting with all the Mibbians here, even though now I've noticed that a few of them have been inactive for a while also. But that's okay, there's always new people to meet. So, hopefully you'll see a few updates really soon. I've already started writing from where I've left off on one story.

Hugs and kisses for all of you <3
November 12th, 2014 at 08:11pm