From Florida to Vegas

So this is a really big deal for me, because I've never moved so far from my family before.
Me & my Best friend are moving to Las Vegas when she gets out of High school so we can get an apartment together and start our lives.
we thought about this for a while now, and it's making me a little nervous because this is a huge step for me, and her, well.. For us both really, because we are supppeer close to our families. I'm also close to my best friends family, so this is going to be hard.

When we thought about this at first, we had high doubts, we thought there was no way we were going to be able to move on out own, so we kind of just pushed it aside and moved on, maybe move somewhere a little closer at least.
But lately.. Things have been hard for us, and a lot of drama and stress has came into our lives and it won't leave. We thought a change might do us some good.

As for our families, if you're as close to yours as we are to our own, you'd get how unbelievably stressful this is, keeping a job to pay rent, buying furniture, buying a vehicle to drive to places, no kidding, this is going to be the adult world for us sooner or later, so why not start now?

~ ~ ~

I'm sure everyone has dreams, and dream homes and goals in Life. Me and my best friend? So do we. :) We want to travel, go around Vegas and explore, and sight see, we are very adventurous, we're not ones to sit around all day. We plan ahead and when we make plans we stick them out. In Vegas, we're planning on going to the Luxor to see Carrot Top (again, he's such a good friend<3), and Criss Angel whom I'm totally obsessed with. we want to go to the Adventuredome (Circus Circus), and ride the rides.. (We're fellow roller coaster enthusiasts).

I'm going to go to college there to become a Meteorologist, so my job can be Storm chasing which is my absolute dream ever in life!! <3

It might be hard, and a definite challenge, but if we can do it, you can to. :)
November 13th, 2014 at 06:47pm