A New Story?

Well today I just got done reading the best story that you'll probably ever find on Quizilla, called Pretty Strung Out For A Girl that finished off strong with 250 chapters. Ever since I started reading it a few weeks ago, I've been hooked on that story, eager to get home so I could read it's 3 daily updates, sometimes more or less. Now that it's over and I have more free time coming home, I think it may be time for another story to be born.

I don't exactly have any solid plots or even characters, which is why I can't seem to focus my thoughts. And has anyone noticed the coincidence of my stories? I started writing There's Just Too Much That Time Cannot Erase way before January when it was posted here on Mibba, making it my oldest active story. But then I started Blood Red Tears in February, All That I've Got being posted not too long ago in March. So it's like I'm coming out with a new story every month, I still don't know how I manage to keep 3 stories updated, each with their own unique style.

Who knows, one of my stories could end this month and that's when I start the new story, but there's a possibility the new one could be a sequel that I've also been thinking about for awhile. The only thing is, I don't think I could keep up with four stories, so which one would I choose to end, and when?

Probably a journal for my reader's to read over, but this would be the explanation for such a short update on All That I've Got today, I just can't seem to focus. I don't know if it's the possibility of the new story, the fact that I'm trying to keep up with school and guitar practice, which is something I love already, or maybe my allergy medicine is messing with my sleep pattern. All I know is that I'm going to take my dog on a walk for a bit and try to clear my head.

Much love,
Leena
April 1st, 2007 at 10:34pm