Gorgeous

Okay, so last night I went to a concert. It was Head Automatica, a free concert in the kinda main quad area of my uni. I was kinda dressed up because me and some other girls were going to go party afterwards, but I was dancing and having fun (got on the rail). Well, I was trying to get out of the crowd towards the end of the concert, looking for me friends (who I'd been separated from when the mosh pit opened up). Well, I'm fighting the crowd, and I just hear this guy say something that sounded a little garbled, I couldn't really hear him. So I stopped, turned around, and asked him what he said. He just looked at me, and said, "I said, you're gorgeous." And he didn't say it in a creepy way, just so matter of fact, with a small smile (and he was pretty good looking himself, he didn't sound like he just wanted some). I have NEVER had a compliment like that. I'm not fat, but I have some extra pounds (which are visible), and I've been having issues lately with some bulimic issues. But that just made my night. No, I'm betting it made my week. I mean, who says something like that? I wish I'd asked his name, his phone number, or something... but I just said "thank you" (very sincerely) and went and got my friends.

Oh yeah, and I tried pot for the first time last night. But it wasn't even enough to get high... oh well. And we didn't end up going to any parties, no drinking last night for Jessi. Whatever. We still had fun. But I didn't bring a coat and it was fucking COLD. I expected to be a little warm from the alcohol, but no such luck. Okay, I'm done rambling. Toodles!
October 1st, 2007 at 02:12am