Hey, Stories!

So this is promo of a few of my friends' stories and stories I believe in generally (in no particular order at all). Trust my judgement on these because I know what I'm talking about. Kinda.

This list is a compilation of stories I've read recently upon my return to Mibba and felt needed to get a bit of recognition.

Ray of Light - This is my friend's story and she paints a vivid picture. It's a very unique 5SOS fan fiction and I love it! Also, she's new to Mibba, so head on over to her story/profile and share the love!

Outta My Limit//Disconnected - These two are a set and they were the first couple of 5SOS fan fictions I've read all the way through and the sequel story, Disconnected, is still ongoing and it's been a while since they've updated. So even if you don't read them, go comment and kindly urge them to update please?

Underestimate Me - Kind of an action, drama, romance set in a dystopian society where men and women seem to be up in arms. It's action packed, vivid and full of good stuff I think a lot of people will enjoy. In fact, it already has 40 recs, so a lot of people already enjoy it.

That's all I suppose. I was bored and felt like sharing some love.
Xx, harley.
November 15th, 2014 at 02:09am