Good Person, Bad Things

Why do bad things happen to good people? Why do good people get punished for being good instead of being total arse holes?

Last Saturday I had an accident at work and I've got a fractured tailbone due to it and they made me work 3 hours after the accident then 10 hours the following Tuesday.
Sunday I had a job interview and Thursday he told me to give my notice into work as I had the job then the next day he told me the girl I'm replacing has changed her mind and is staying on part time so I'm not joining them.
No wonder I struggle getting a new job I can't even keep one I haven't even started but people who are lazy, paid no attention at school or bullys can go out and get a job with just the click of their fingers. Yesterday I found out a girl who used to bully me throughout years of both primary and secondary school is a carer for my granddad at his care home all I could think was 'what the hell?! how are you aloud to hand out drinks to these people who need care when you was a horrible cow to everyone at school?!'
I don't even want to show my face to the outside world anymore I feel like such an embaressment to my family and my boyfriend they're stuck with me who was clearly hired at my work just so they have someone to yell at to make an example of while everyone else is getting away with telling our managers to fuck off or to shut up yet I can't give a work mate a complement. If I dare try to stand up for myself I get bitched at like there's no tomorrow. I know one of my managers is constantly giving me dirty looks as is some of the staff and I get told off for shit I can't control like what people do in the toilets.

So back to my question why am I being punished for being nice?
November 15th, 2014 at 06:29pm