My Mother

I lost someone special to me on Wednesday, November 12, 2014: my mother. She just didn't wakemy life. I miss her so much, but I will hold my head up high. I wiill hold my head up high because I know she wants me to, and because I know it will help me. Even though she didn't get to see all her children graduate, see me graduate, see her childrens' weddings, see her grandchildren, all the important things, she got to live her life as a strong, caring woman. She was very compassionate and giving. Her undying love for her family and friends is what made her give. She was beautiful, inside and out. She was an artist of many things: music, crafts, food... Anything she put together brought a smile to your face. For example, the guardian angel painting she painted for me. She handed it to me, saying, "This is your guardian angel. When you see it, think of me. I'll always be there for you." It is now hanging beside my bed, and I never stop looking at it. She had a knack for collecting angels. She loved angels. Her favorite song was, "She Talks To Angels" by the Black Crowes. It's actually about a drug addict that finds her guardian angel, and my mom used to treat drug addicts, so I think she believed she was that angel, in a way. That's why she loved that song so much. It was played at her funeral.

My mother is such a wonderful person. She still lives, inside my heart, and inside my family's hearts.
November 16th, 2014 at 06:01pm