Like, Oh My God, I Just Want to Blog About This!

Okay so I am broke to the high heavens until I get a job and food around here is mostly frozen crap! So anyways I decided to go and fix a hamburger. My parents buy ground beef all the time when they go grocery shopping by more often then not by the time they are in the mood to do anything with it, it's already expired.

The last time I decided to make a burger it kind of sucked so I was not expecting anything special with this but you know I'm desperate and I'm freaking hungry so I am hoping this interview with Walmart turns into a job.

So anyways I thawed it out and cooked it in butter instead of oil. Got some bread out and wanted to toast it. We don't have any burger buns. So when I felt it was cooked all the way through, and I did check, I went to eat it in my room and it was actually good!

I wasn't able to toast the bread because i didn't want to dirty up anymore dishes, but the bread I ate it with worked. It was really good and I actually feel full. Though I want to make another one and this time add cheese with it. Oh my god! I feel like I found something special! And actually that's kind of pathetic given my situation right now....
November 16th, 2014 at 10:29pm