Dear...Mircrosoft notepad.

Dear...mircosoft notepad.
Ive been having alot of thoughts lately, and I feel I can't keep them inside anymore.
Fortunately, school has been good. High School isn't scary as I thought it would be.
English is awesome, the tale of Daedalus and Icarus is a great story, with a great message.
Home Ec really gets on my nerves, and Ms. Wei's voice is annoying.
Tech Ed, has been so-so. We had to do this drafting project with these complicated shapes.
And we have to do 2 more, and it only gets harder.
I do enjoy French, and Mademoiselle Stokes is really nice.
Social Studies, taught by Mrs. Uhran. Is so awesome! We got to learn about the Roman Empire,
and now were going to learn about religion. She can make a joke out of any situation,
*coughnakedstatuescough* Shes great. She is one of those teachers, where if you just follow the rules,
you'll be fine. She even makes us meditate sometimes, and I actually enjoy doing it.
Just recently, ive had jealously running through my veins. Why?
Because theres this one girl on Mibba named Mikeywaylover15.
And shes the most fucking luckiest girl out of all of us.
Her dad's friend worked on the Pyro for The Black Parade tour, so she got to meet all of them.
Get pictures, and Bob even gave her a pair of his drumsticks.
People say jealousy is an ugly thing, but I really can't help it.
Especially when I heard this: Her Dad's friend, got a girlfriend.
Her names Donna, and shes the fucking manager of PR.
And she manages HIM.
So she might be meeting MCR AGAIN!
I would give anything just to meet them ONCE.
I mean, when is something like this going to happen to me?
Life isn't that bad for me right now, ive got a roof over my head, and I eat everyday.
So I really can't complain.
But my Dad has been a jack lately.
And just UGH.
I wanna be her.
SO much.
I'm so happy for her, but I feel the need to be jealous.
I can't help myself.
*hits head repeatedly*
But as I was saying, when is something like this going to happen to me?
Something so amazingly awesome, that will make everyone jealous.
I guess i'll get what I deserve in the long-run.
And if it's meant to happen, it WILL happen.
I just want to tell all of them how much they mean to me.
But why do we hold them so high?
They don't feed us, they don't put a roof over our heads.
More like the other way around.

I wanna tell Bob:
How much I admire him. That he is my role-model, and he is the reason why I wanna take band. Drums, to be exact. And that I want to be talented like him someday.

I wanna tell Ray: How talented he is, he works so hard. And that he has a wonderfull voice.

I wanna tell Frank: How much I like him. And that he is so comitted, he played even when he was on the verge of
puking.

I wanna tell Mikey: That he such a wonderfull man, how he tought himself to play bass because he wanted to be in M.C.R. and that he is such a good band namer.

I need to tell Gerard: That I feel like I can relate to him in a way. Both our our grandma's died. And they taught us so much. And that his lyrics are so awesome. Thats hes such a big inpsiration, and influence.
October 1st, 2007 at 11:30am